We are the first and only Polish LSP listed on Warsaw Stock Exchange, with a long track record of serving corporate clients, Polish LSPs as well as public institutions. We grow organically as well as via acquisitions and alliances in Poland, India, Europe, America and Asia. We are able to locally leverage our global resources and hence deliver to our Clients a broad and comprehensive offer. In 2016 we started a new business line dedicated to European and American LSPs: translation, localization, DTP, subtitling & voice-over, software / website / application testing and outsourcing of project management, QC and other functions.
- network administration and maintenance,
- Windows servers administration and maintenance,
- troubleshooting of complex problems related to Windows,
- overseeing maintenance activities such as patching and security hardening,
- identifying and implementing solutions based on clients’ needs,
- monitoring and performance analysis,
- access management,
- cooperating with the teams around the globe.
- mnimum 2 years of experience in MS Windows Server 2008/2012 administration,
- good PowerShell scripting skills and focus on automation,
- solid knowledge of Load Ballancing, Firewalls, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, VPN and DFS solutions,
- good knowledge of TCP/IP stack as well as topics related to routing,
- experience with monitoring solutions for complex physical and virtual environments,
- good spoken and written English and Polish is a must,
- good knowledge of MS SQL.
- friendly atmosphere
- flexible working time
- remote work option
- multicultural work environment
- international assignments and project.
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us. Please send your CV on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add to the subject IT Administrator.
Please enclose the following statement in your application:
“I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for the purposes of recruitment processes in accordance with the regulation for the protection of personal data, passed on 29.08.1997 (Dz.U. No. 133, item 883)”.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.