QA Engineer – SW Development Project
Summa Linguae Technologies is looking to recruit a QA Engineer to work as part of a team that oversees and implements Global IT Solutions. The primary responsibility of the QA Engineer will be to take ownership of testing and automate testing of technologies used in the company. In addition, the QA Engineer should proactively provide suggestions to constantly design better and user-friendly technology solutions.
As a member of the team, you will work on all aspects of product testing from development of test cases, manual testing, designing automated scripts, preparing test plans and reporting issues. This is a great opportunity to influence our technology solutions and to work with exciting and challenging technologies.
- Planning the testing strategy and customizing the testing as needed.
- Must have experience with building and executing manual test cases and then adding them into automated scripts after the releases.
- Preparing use cases from Requirements document and in collaboration with product owners and users.
- Experience in design, development and debugging of test automation scripts using Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, JUnit or similar tools.
- Experience using Bug tracking tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla.
- Creating test plans to cover all aspects of software functionality, security, usability etc. to provide extensive feedback to developers.
- Assisting and collaborating closely with Product Owners and Developers to ensure that all project deliverables are appropriately verified and approved for final code deployment.
- Experience in API web services and backend database testing.
- Making recommendations for revisions of and extensions for existing solutions, including product customization, new components.
- Participating in sprint planning meetings and daily stand-up meetings.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Open to work in multiple technologies.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Performance and Load testing experience is a plus.
- Estimating the level of effort for each deliverable discussed in Sprint Planning meetings.
- Development background is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-8 years of extensive Software testing experience.
Contact: +91 7259179844 – firstname.lastname@example.org