If we built a smart home AI, what kind of data would we need? This whitepaper explores that question and more.
Can we make the integration of advanced AI in smart homes a reality?
Smart home devices that use artificial intelligence need to be equipped with the most sophisticated machine learning algorithms. But what actually powers these machine learning algorithms?
If we want to build a Smart Home AI as advanced as those predicted in movies like HER, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and Blade Runner 2049, then the idea stems to something much greater.
In this whitepaper, you will learn how creating a smart home artificial intelligence is made possible with the right dataset.
For emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, datasets can make or break an entire project. If you’re planning on developing artificial intelligence for smart homes or other devices, this will be a great resource for you to get started on your journey.
By downloading this whitepaper, you’ll:
- Understand the possibilities of smart home artificial intelligence
- Learn about the different types of data that future smart homes would use
- See how data collection plays a role in smart home machine learning algorithms
- Understand why smart homes are only as powerful as the datasets and machine learning algorithm behind it
- You’re a fan of moves like Her, 2001: A Space Odyssey, and Blade Runner 2049
Download the free Smart Home AI whitepaper today and start your descent into the sea of artificial intelligence and data collection.
Download the Whitepaper
Complete the form to download the story of how we built our theoretical smart home AI: Eva.
How to Keep Transcription Costs Down
Transcribing interviews on a budget? Keep your transcription costs down by following these simple steps.
Building a Chatbot With Zero Experience
Lex vs. Dialogflow vs. Watson vs. Rasa: Which chatbot platform is easiest to configure?