The Management Board of Summa Linguae S.A. based in Krakow (“Company”), hereby announces, in reference to Current Report 19/2017 published on 28 September 2017, that as a result of an obvious mistake, the amount of the Company’s share capital following the registration of an increase in the share capital, indicated in that report, was incorrect.
The correct current wording of Article 5(1) of the Articles of Association shall be as follows:
- The share capital of the Company shall be PLN 297,576 (two hundred ninety-seven thousand five hundred seventy-six zloty) and shall be divided into 2,975,760 (two million nine hundred seventy-five thousand seven hundred sixty) shares with a par value of PLN 0.10 (say: ten groszy) each, of which:
- 1,000,000 (say: (one million) series A registered preference shares;
- 1,000,000 (say: one million) series B bearer shares;
- 153,020 (say: one hundred fifty-three thousand twenty) series C bearer shares;
- 131,610 (say: one hundred thirty-one thousand six hundred ten) series D bearer shares;
- 200,000 (two hundred thousand) series E bearer shares;
- 191,130 (one hundred ninety one thousand one hundred thirty) series F bearer shares;
- 150,000 (one hundred fifty thousand) series G bearer shares;
- 150,000 (one hundred fifty thousand) series I bearer shares.”
The remainder of the report remains unchanged.
Legal basis: Article 4(2)(2) read together with Article 6(4) and with Article 3(1)(2) of Appendix No. 3 to the Rules of the Alternative Trading System organized by the Warsaw Stock Exchange: “Current and periodic information in the alternative trading system on the NewConnect market”.
The Company’s representatives:
Krzysztof Zdanowski, President of the Management Board