The Management Board of Summa Linguae S.A. (“Company”, “Issuer”) hereby publishes the Company’s consolidated earnings guidance for 2019:
consolidated net sales revenue: PLN 50.6 million
consolidated EBITDA: PLN 5.1 million
The Issuer understands EBITDA as the operating profit plus amortization, including amortization of goodwill.
The Issuer’s Management Board points out that the earnings guidance was based on the following key assumptions:
1. Consolidation on a line-by-line basis of companies of the Issuer’s Group (“Group”) of key importance to its operating activities:
– Summa Linguae S.A. based in Krakow,
– Mayflower Language Services Pvt. Ltd. based in Bangalore,
– Kommunicera Communications AB based in Gothenburg,
– Kommunicera AS based in Oslo,
– Lingtech A/S based in Stenløse near Copenhagen,
– Summa Linguae Romania S.r.l. based in Bucharest.
2. Maintaining a favorable economic situation in terms of demand for the Group’s services in its key verticals (IT, e-commerce/retail, e-learning) on the most important markets in terms of geographical location (Scandinavia, India and Central and Eastern Europe, including Poland).
3. Organic revenue growth resulting from the sales plans included in the Group’s budget for 2019 for each of the companies making up the Issuer’s Group.
4. Improvement of the Group’s profitability resulting from increasing order volumes, internal restructuring and cost optimization following the acquisition in Scandinavia at the end of 2018.
5. Revenue and EBITDA related to any new acquisitions were not accounted for, nor were one-off costs related to acquisitions.
The above earnings guidance was prepared assuming that in the period to which it refers, business conditions will not change significantly, in particular in the legal, tax and administrative environment of the Group, and there will be no events that could significantly reduce the demand for services offered by Group. The earnings guidance does not account for any extraordinary one-off events. The Issuer’s Management Board also informs that the earnings guidance has not been verified by a certified auditor.
The Company’s Management Board will assess the feasibility of the earnings guidance on a quarterly basis. If the actual level of forecasted results differs significantly from the earnings guidance, the Issuer’s Management Board will announce it in a current report.
Legal grounds: Article 17(1) of MAR – confidential information
The Company’s representatives,
Krzysztof Zdanowski, President of the Management Board