The Management Board of Summa Linguae S.A. based in Krakow (“Company”), entered in the Register of Companies of the National Court Register (KRS) under number 0000400208, kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Krakow, 11th Economic Division of the KRS, acting pursuant to Article 399(1) and Article 402(2) of the Code of Commercial Partnerships and Companies, hereby convenes an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company’s Shareholders to be held on 25 November 2019 at 10:00 am, in Marcin Satory’s Notary Office at 57 Królewska Street in Krakow (30-081).
1. Opening of the General Meeting.
2. Election of the Chairperson of the General Meeting.
3. Declaring by the Chairperson that the Meeting has been duly convened and is capable of adopting binding resolutions.
4. Approval of the agenda.
5. Adoption of a resolution on increasing the Company’s share capital through the issue of series L bearer shares, precluding pre-emptive rights of the existing shareholders and on amendment to the Company’s Articles of Association.
6. Closing of the General Meeting.
For more information visit the Company’s website: www.summalinguae.pl
Legal grounds: Article 4(2)(1) and (3) and Article 6(3) and (5) of Appendix No. 3 to the Alternative Trading System Rules “Current and Periodic Information in the Alternative Trading System on the NewConnect Market”.
The Company’s representatives,
Krzysztof Zdanowski, President of the Management Board