The Management Board of Summa Linguae Technologies S.A. with its registered office in Krakow (“Company”), entered in the Register of Companies of the National Court Register (KRS) under number 0000400208, kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Krakow, 11th Economic Division of the KRS, acting pursuant to Article 399(1) read together with Article 4021 and Article 4022 of the Code of Commercial Partnerships and Companies, hereby convenes an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company’s Shareholders to be held on 19 December 2022 at 12:00 pm in Satora Group Spółka Partnerska Notary Office at 57 Królewska Street in Krakow (30-081) (“Extraordinary General Meeting”).
- Opening of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Election of the Chairperson of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Ascertainment by the Chairperson that the Extraordinary General Meeting has been duly convened and is capable of adopting resolutions.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Adoption of a resolution to merge the Company with GET IT spółka z organiczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw.
- Adoption of a resolution on an amendment to the Company’s Articles of Association.
- Closing of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
For more information visit the Company website: www.summalinguae.com/pl/.
Legal grounds: Article 4(2)(1)-(3), Article 6(3) and Article 6(5) of Appendix No. 3 to the Alternative Trading System Rules “Current and Periodic Information in the Alternative Trading System on NewConnect”.
The Company’s representatives:
Krzysztof Zdanowski, CEO
- Notice of the Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on 19 December 2022
- Form for voting through Proxy
- Draft Resolutions of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company’s Shareholders
- Power of attorney for a natural person
- Power of attorney for a person that is not a natural person