The Management Board of Summa Linguae Technologies S.A. based in Krakow (“Company”) hereby announces that on 11 May 2020, the Company concluded with Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (“Bank”) annexes to an overdraft facility agreement (“First Loan Agreement”) and to a revolving loan agreement (“Second Loan Agreement”), which the Company announced in Current Report 13/2019 of 17 May 2019 (each of them referred to separately as “Annex”).
In accordance with the Annex to the First Loan Agreement:
- The loan amount made available to the Company under the First Loan Agreement (“Loan 1”) has not changed and is PLN 1,000,000 (one million zlotys);
- The Company is obliged to completely repay Loan 1 by 14 May 2021;
- The amount of the Loan 1 repayment guarantee granted by Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego as part of the de minimis portfolio guarantee line has been increased to PLN 800,000 (eight hundred thousand zlotys).
In accordance with the Annex to the Second Loan Agreement:
- The loan amount made available to the Company under the Second Loan Agreement (“Loan 2”) is PLN 2,500,000 (two million five hundred thousand zlotys);
- The Company is obliged to completely repay Loan 2 by 12 May 2021;
The other provisions of the First Loan Agreement and the Second Loan Agreement have not changed, except for changes regarding, inter alia, the Bank’s margin, commissions and administrative fees that do not differ from the provisions commonly used in this type of loan agreements.
The values of both the First Loan Agreement and the Second Loan Agreement meet the materiality criterion set out in the Disclosure Policy published in Current Report 3/2020 of 9 January 2020.
Article 17(1) of MAR – confidential information.
The Company’s representatives,
Krzysztof Zdanowski, CEO