The Management Board of Summa Linguae Technologies S.A. with its registered office in Krakow (“Company”), entered in the Register of Companies of the National Court Register (KRS) under number 0000400208, kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Krakow, 11th Economic Division of the KRS, acting pursuant to Article 399(1) and Article 4022 of the Code of Commercial Partnerships and Companies, hereby convenes an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company to be held on 2 March 2021 at 12:00 pm, in Marcin Satory’s Notary Office at 57 Królewska Street in Krakow (30-081) (“General Meeting”).
- Opening of the General Meeting.
- Election of the Chairperson of the General Meeting.
- Ascertainment by the Chairperson that the General Meeting has been duly convened and is capable of adopting resolutions.
- Approval for the agenda.
- Adoption of a resolution on approval for the sale of shares in Summa Linguae Romania SRL (subsidiary company).
- Adoption of a resolution on approval for the sale of shares in Exfluency GmbH.
- Closing of the General Meeting.
For more information visit the Company website: www.summalinguae.com.
Legal grounds: Article 4(2)(1) and (3) and Article 6(3) and (5) of Appendix No. 3 to the Alternative Trading System Rules “Current and Periodic Information in the Alternative Trading System on NewConnect”.
- Notice of the Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on 2 March 2021.
- Form for voting through Proxy.
- Draft Resolutions of the Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Power of attorney for a natural person.
- Power of attorney for a person that is not a natural person.
The Company’s representatives,
Krzysztof Zdanowski, CEO