1. General Provisions
1.1. All terms that are capitalized and not otherwise defined herein shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Rules and Regulations available here (link).
1.2. The Website is administered by Summa Linguae Sp. z o.o. based in Krakow (?the Company?).
1.3. The Company is the administrator of the data processed within the Website.
1) the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997;
2) the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by IT devices and systems used for the processing of personal data.
a) ?Personal Data? shall mean all data which enables identification of an individual within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997;
b) ?Confidential Information? shall mean all financial, property-related and personal data, as well as other data that is not Personal Data, supplied by Users for the purpose of using the Website.
2. Website content
2.1. The terms and conditions of use of the Website by Users and the provision of services offered via the Website are contained in the Rules and Regulations.
2.2. The Website contains data and information protected by copyright and industrial property rights, the copying or use of which is prohibited.
3. Use of the Website
Users are entitled to use the Website only in a manner consistent with applicable law, the Rules and Regulations, the rules of social coexistence and with respect for the rights and property of others, including intellectual property rights. All Users are required to comply with the prohibition on abuse of electronic communications, including to not provide illegal content via or to Website or content that may disrupt or overload the Website or the systems of other entities using it.
4. Personal Data collecting and processing. Safeguards
1. The Company processes Personal Data supplied voluntarily by Users exclusively for purposes related to the use of the Website.
2. Data supplied voluntarily by Users includes:
a. name and surname,
b. email address,
c. phone number.
The Company may also request that Users provide other personal data.
3. Personal Data shall be processed only in the manner and to the extent specified in the Rules and Regulations, or to the extent specified in the User?s explicit consent expressed at the time of supplying Personal Data to the Company.
4. When processing Personal Data the Company respects the privacy of individuals whose data is being processed, and exercises the utmost care for the security of Personal Data. The Company has taken all measures provided for by law to protect data collections provided to it for processing; in particular, the Company:
a. uses technical and organizational measures to protect processed Personal Data and Confidential Information appropriate to the risks and categories of protected data;
b. protects Personal Data and Confidential Information against unauthorized disclosure or removal, processing in violation of the Act, as well as any change, loss, damage or destruction;
c. maintains documentation describing the manner in which Personal Data and Confidential Information are processed and the measures referred to above;
d. has designated an information security administrator who is responsible for supervising the processing of Personal Data and Confidential Information;
e. allows for the processing of Personal Data and Confidential Information only by duly authorized individuals;
f. ensures control over what Personal Data and Confidential Information have been introduced into the system, as well as when, by whom and to whom they are transferred.
5. Personal Data is processed and used for purposes related to the use of the Website, in particular to:
a. enable the use of the Website;
b. inform Users about new products and services related to the Website;
c. ensure proper service for Users;
d. use such data in market research and statistical surveys conducted for the Company?s purposes;
e. administer the Website, improve its functionality and the quality of provided services.
6. In other respects, including marketing and advertising purposes, Personal Data of the User shall be used only after obtaining the User?s prior express consent.
5. Transfer of Personal Data
The Company discloses Personal Data to third parties only within the limits permitted by law. The Company?s employees and partners are required to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Data and to protect such data under confidentiality agreements concluded between themselves and the Company.
6. Anonymous data collection
6.1. The Company does not record any Personal Data of Users which has been disclosed or supplied in
connection with the use of the Website.
6.2. Only technical information, such as browser type, operating system, frequency and dates of User visits and history of User activity on the Website, is automatically recorded in the course of using the Website.
a. statistical purposes related to the operation of the Website,
b. determination of User preferences so as to display tailored material available in advertising networks, in particular Google, on the User?s device.
6.4. The User may disable or completely block cookies on the Website either in the web browser settings or by selecting the appropriate option in firewall programs. Disabling cookies may, however, result in reduced functionality of the Website.
6.5. Anonymous data may also be collected through server logs, in particular by Google and other sites using this kind of software.
6.6. The Website may also collect data to localize Users through GPS software (applications).
7. Personal Data changes and updates
1.1. Users may update their Personal Data at any time.
1.2. Users may obtain information from the Company about their Personal Data processed by the Company, and may exercise all of their rights to control their data in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law.
1.3. In order to view, delete or update Personal Information, please contact the Company by email at the following address: email@example.com. The Company shall update and delete Personal Data promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of the request.
9. Final Provisions
9.2. The Company reserves the right to update and amend this Policy by publishing its new version on www.summalinguae.pl/regulamin-i-polityka-prywatnosci.