Multimedia materials are a popular complement to websites, applications and presentations. They are to attract or keep the audience’s attention or make the content more interesting and varied. Multimedia materials are also a great channel to communicate with the audience due to their versatile use, as they work both as a creative marketing solution and interesting educational material. If you use multimedia to communicate with your audience (existing or potential customers or employees), remember to have multimedia materials translated and localized.
At Summa Linguae, we can offer you:
- film transcription and subtitling,
- translation and localization of transcripts, without soundtrack,
- translation of presentations (e.g. in Power Point), with graphics processing,
- translation and localization of online product catalogues, with graphics processing,
- localization of graphics, animations, Flash applications,
- translation and localization of e-learning materials.