Summa Linguae Technologies is always looking for high-quality translation vendors and freelancers.
We are looking for suppliers offering:
- Translation (written, written sworn as well as simultaneous and consecutive interpreting)
- Editing and Proofreading
We have a need for translators with the following specializations:
- Business and Finance
Knowledge of CAT tools is recommended. In particular:
To Submit an Application
In order to establish cooperation, please send the following details in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV (including experience, contact details, and current city)
- Please add the following statement to your CV: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922).
- Type of service offered (e.g. translation)
- Supported language pairs
- Preferred specializations
- CAT tool experience
- Proposed rate per source word or page in PLN (in the case of written orders) or per block of 4 hours in PLN (in the case of verbal orders)
- In the subject of the e-mail, please write: OPEN_CALL: types of services / language pairs / specializations / rate in PLN / surname name
Please note: We can only cooperate with persons issuing invoices and we will only respond to approved applications.
Email Communication Disclaimer
Please be cautious of communicating with individuals who may contact you via email or social media on behalf of Summa Linguae Technologies. Any official contact with Summa Linguae will come via an email address from the summalinguae.com domain. If you receive a suspicious email, please verify the authenticity of the sender or communication by contacting us at email@example.com immediately. Should you provide any services without first checking with Summa Linguae Technologies, then we shall not be responsible for payment for such services. Also, please do not reply to or share any of your personal information with the suspected imposter without prior authentication.