For over 15 years, our team has been at the leading edge of creating and enriching language data for global natural language processing (NLP) system builders.
Their focus has long been on NLP, specializing in machine translation and chatbots.
So, we thought it was high time we feature their expertise and premium capabilities that work in conjunction with our data collection solutions for your advancement in Artificial Intelligence.
Here’s how specialized linguistic services are enriching AI.
NLP + AI
Natural Language Processing (NLP) is the tool that helps computers understand human language and its many meanings.
It lets people, in their native language, connect with computers in a meaningful way.
If your chatbot sounds like it’s from another country, for example, that’s where we can step in.
All of our customers create AI systems, most of them create multilingual NLP translation systems, and some desire both. However, they all want their researchers to focus on innovation so they outsource the labor-intensive data work to teams like ours.
Our linguists and subject matter experts boost AI with clean data for machine learning and evaluations of the output.
They contribute to each step of the NLP production chain: data discovery and collection, text selection and cleaning, test set creation and validation of the NLP output.
Additionally, we customize solutions to deliver optimized training and testing datasets.
SLT + NLP
We like to think of our team as an haute couture data factory. Unlike other, maybe cheaper solutions, our team takes cares of every customer need.
We help AI get more “intelligent” with the help of experienced linguists, project managers, developers and engineers who work on an online customized platform.
- Instructions are transformed into carefully explained guidelines to the freelancers.
- Small pilots are put in place before the large projects unroll.
- Freelancer work is carefully checked by our inside and outside QA teams at all stages,
- The portal is constantly updated by our developers to accommodate the exact project needs.
What comes out of it is a data “suit” that meets the customer’s measures, while also using fair trade in the making.
It’s a simple formula, really. Data collection + annotation results in enriched linguistic datasets with a focus on quality control.
The List of Specialized Linguistic Services
We may not have tools for all conceivable tasks, but thanks to our ingenious developers, we can make new tools faster than anyone else.
Most of our project managers are also linguists with years of experience in setting up AI projects. They do like a challenge, so we sometimes accept projects that force us to learn new technologies.
If we need to build something like multi-lingual knowledge graphs, we will look for the best solution, learn how to work with the tools, create best practices, partner with a technology partner, and train our linguists.
We’re going to flesh these out in future posts, but here’s some of the services that come out of all the above:
- Harvesting vital information from raw language data
- Collecting and generating monolingual and bilingual data in more than 100 languages
- Annotating, labeling, tagging, and enriching linguistic datasets
- Evaluating machine translation output and speech bot conversations
- Analyzing large training datasets and detecting patterns that cause issues.
- Supporting low-density languages and managing domain-specific limitations
So, if we think we can help you, we will always do our best to help you achieve your goals.
We’re open about what we can and cannot do… yet. Professionalism starts with honesty.
Check the other articles in this series next:
- How to Get Ahead with Expert NLP Translation
- Why Human Assisted Data Collection is the Best Method
- 3 Key Elements of Data Fixing
- 3 Types of Specialized Data Annotation Services
Contact us today to start working together.
Should you trust voice assistants for medical advice?
If you have specific health concerns or questions, it’s always best to consult a qualified healthcar...
Where are we with voice recognition technology in 2023?
The voice recognition technology landscape is rapidly evolving. Here’s where we are midway through 2023. I...