Solution Architect (Gothenburg)
Summa Linguae Technologies is looking for a Solution Architect to support our technology-enabled localization services. In this role, you will solution and deliver integrated B2B translation automation solutions to a wide range of existing and new clients within the ecommerce and manufacturing segments globally.
Summa Linguae Technologies is the leading Nordic ecommerce translation agency. In the past, we have architected and implemented automation services to support the translation of web and product information in the most common PIM and CMS solutions. Some of our customers are Ellos, Gudrun Sjödén, Jula, XXL and Panduro.
As a Solution Architect with Summa Linguae Technologies, you will be based out of our Gothenburg office and work with a global innovation team of enthusiastic professionals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Summa Linguae Technologies Sales Managers and Project Managers to architect the most appropriate solutions for client needs.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver complex translation automation solutions.
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions with client stakeholders.
- Lead task analysis, proposal estimation, and scoping efforts for business development.
- Evaluate and create scripts and tools to optimize internal and external processes.
- Create solution implementation documentation, including risks, requirements, dependencies, and workflows.
- Create solution ROI business cases.
- Participate in conference calls, online and onsite meetings.
- Present and deliver optimal technical solutions.
- Deliver content production training to internal and external resources as needed.
- Perform regular integration performance reviews and automation updates.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years architecting and/or implementing CMS and PIM solutions such as inRiver, Episerver, Litium, Sitecore, SAP Hybris, Typo3, Magento, WordPress, or
- 2+ years architecting and/or implementing Translation Management Solutions (TMS), or
- 2+ years experience within the translation/localization industry in a similar role.
- Demonstrate excellent technical skills and familiarity with key concepts relating to content management, translation processes and translation technology.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Strong verbal skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Be organized and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with key decision makers.
- A strong ambition and drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to learn about new technology quickly.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with modern web content management system architecture (Headless).
- API architecture and development.
- Azure or similar cloud services development.
- MySQL/SQL Server relational database engineering.
- Document management system architecture and development.
- Knowledge of XML technologies.
- Hands-on experience with programming in the following languages: Java, PHP, and .NET.
To apply for the role of Solutions Architect at Summa Linguae Technologies, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.